Tuesday, September 16, 2008

12 days at sea, 10 delicious wedding cakes, 3 drives through Colorado, 2 weeks of job searching, 1 amazing summer...

So I think it's time for me to start a blog. Ok, I just did.

As indicated by the title of this entry, I was pretty busy during the last summer of my life (until retirement, that is). Starting immediately after graduation I had six consecutive wedding weekends - with a Clock Auction in between 5 and 6 - followed by a road trip to California, another two weekends of weddings, a shower in Arkansas, a road trip to Colorado, a Mediterranean cruise, two more weddings and a brief search for a job. Suffice it to say, if there was any time to start a blog...I guess it was three months ago. But if there was ever a time to kick start a blog as one begins to enter 'real' life, now is as good a time as any.

Here's a little montage of the summer's craziness (15 photos is not even vapor on the tip of the ginormous iceberg):



Oh yeah. And my 'real life' officially begins this Thursday. Sweet!

1 comment:

erin said...

Love it! What the heck is a clock auction?