Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cruise Nostalgia: Part Two

[Kind of ironic to be posting this while I'm in Hilton Head, SC in a hotel on the beach for work, but hey - I've got the time and I didn't want to skip this when it comes time to post beach shots!!]




Above: Market in Nice, France...pretty sure these were spices. Pretty sure they were awesome.



Above: Big jacks in the water on the Amalfi coast. They were sweet.




Above: One of my faves...getting warmed up in Venice on our first day.




Above: If you can't beat him, join him. That's how he stands in pics, so I will stand with him. That's the kind of sister I am.




Above: A real fruit smoothie...that's how they roll on Princess. On Carnival it's up for a more loose interpretation...like "a plate of fruit."

Anyway, just a smattering of the 6000+ I took on the trip - maybe someday I'll get big phatty prints done. After I get back from the beach, taking family photos, doing weddings, and not having a job...soooo...never.

1 comment:

erin said...

ooo those are great. I love the window one. Youre so fabulous.